Remilon is a technology company on a mission to make education accessible. We own and operate EducationPortal.com, which is the destination for millions of students to improve their grades and earn college credit. Education Portal offers self-paced, online video courses that cover every subject taught in high school and junior college. Our team has built these courses from the ground up, leveraging data and technology to make the entire learning process simple and engaging for students.
We are a profitable, fast growing company looking to expand our team.
We began our journey in 2002 as a self-funded start-up and have grown every year since our inception. As a small, independent company, our employees have a direct impact on company direction and results.
We are located in the heart of downtown Mountain View, just a few steps from the Caltrain station. We only hire top talent, so those who pass our rigorous interview process will find themselves as part of one of the brightest and most innovative teams in Silicon Valley.
We have a culture of social responsibility. As we post record profits, we give back by funding scholarship programs and helping charitable organizations provide open access to information and education throughout the poorest regions of the world.
Come join us on our mission and make a difference.
About the Online Marketing Specialist Position
- Generate new, creative ideas for web pages to increase lead generation and sales
- Work closely with our graphic design team to implement your vision and take the pages live
- Lead highly creative brainstorming sessions
- Continually plan, implement and analyze conversion and usability tests. Manage multivariate, A/B/n and other testing projects from concept creation to result analysis
- Design electronic/paper mock-ups and wireframes
- Create and proofread creative web copy
- Manage all conversion projects and prepare a regular companywide meeting to report progress, findings and new ideas
- Detailed analysis of web analytics with our business intelligence team
- Develop an understanding of the psychology of our websites' visitors using surveys, usability studies and user feedback
- Use our billions of data/response points for data driven site optimization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience with website/web conversion optimization
- Mastery of multivariate, A/B and usability testing software
- Experience with web analytics systems (preferably Urchin or GA)
- Advanced Excel knowledge and skills
- Well organized with experience using project management tools
- Self motivated and passionate about increasing conversion rates
- Strong ability to learn and evaluate new software and technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Energetic with a high attention to detail
- Experienced working in and leading multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with the Getting Things Done (GTD) approach to time/project management
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with SEO and PPC
- Comfortable working in Photoshop
- Experience with email newsletter distribution
- A demonstrated passion for the web and its users
- A demonstrated passion for education
Why work for Remilon?
- Help make education accessible to people who need it
- Enjoy a fun, casual and collaborative working environment
- Join a profitable and financially stable company
- Help guide company decisions and direction
- See results of your work in days, not years
- Have your work impact 6+ million web visitors each month
- Grow professionally with our training and skill development programs
- Work with other talented and passionate team members
- Competitive compensation (including salary and bonus plan)
- 401k retirement plan with employer matching
- 20 days of flexible paid time off annually (increases to 30 days over 5 years)
- Additional 10 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans (we pay 100% of premiums)
- Tuition reimbursement and gift matching programs
- Stocked kitchen and beverages provided
- Company sponsored gym memberships
- Company sponsored Friday happy hour to celebrate weekly accomplishments